SQL Server Production DBA
2x SQL Server Production DBA's required to join my client, a leading software house in Southampton. You will join a small team responsible for the maintenance, support and administration of production MS SQL database environments. You will provide proactive monitoring and continuous improvement, modification and manipulation of live transactional data, database design and solution support.
You will have the following experience:-
- SQL Centric Role (SQL Server 2008+)
- Experience of working on large volume Live production systems
- Performance Tuning
- High Availability
- Database configuration and management
- Applying database security practises
- Experience using SQL Server Availability Groups or Database Mirroring.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Networking and Windows Server (especially Clustering).
- Experience using SSAS / SSRS / SSIS.
- Experience using T-SQL skills including query optimisation.
- Experience using writing PowerShell scripts.
- Experience using administering a Data Warehouse.
Salaries for these roles is dependent on experience but circa £40,000 - £60,000
If you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.
SQL Server DBA, Performance Tuning, High Availability, Configuration, T-SQL, TSQL, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, PowerShell, SQL Server Database Administrator, Production DBA, Performance Tuning, Log Shipping, Southampton, Hampshire, Portsmouth, Winchester, Basingstoke