A Southampton based IT Solution provider are looking to bring in a Sage Support Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for dealing with customer calls, emails and all other enquiries ensuring they are resolved to the highest possible standard.
What you will need;
- Experience of Sage 200
- Sage 50 accounts & Manufacturing/ Sage CRM, either of these would be beneficial
- Ability to work well within a team
- Good IT Skills
- Remain calm in pressure situations and communicate effectively in those situations
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
What they can offer you;
- A highly dynamic work environment with career progression on offer
- On the job training to become a specialist
- 26 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
This role would suit someone who has used Sage 200 in a technical support or customer service capacity and is looking grow their knowledge and move into a more skilled technical role.
The position is paying up to £28k depending on experience. To find out more about this role apply or send your CV to ElliotHall@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call me on 02380 765 301