Salesforce Administrator / Salesforce CRM Analyst
Hampshire; Fareham, Portsmouth, Waterlooville
£30,000 to £40,000 + benefits
We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Analyst to work with an established company supporting their Operation department in CRM project administration and delivery. The role will involve working closely with all areas of the business but specifically Technical teams following Agile best practice.
The role will be responsible for all Salesforce admin across the business. You will also coordinate with Project Managers, Developers and Testers in supporting the product releases and CRM improvements.
Candidates applying must have strong commercial Salesforce experience and be able to demonstrate delivering CRM based amendments, support and user training.
Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years+ experience as a CRM Analyst / Administrator
- An strong understanding / commercial exposure to Salesforce
- Salesforce CRM user training experience
- Understanding of Agile, SCRUM processes and benefits
- Ability to interact with technical team members and internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills; engaging, confident and able to adapt to fast changing customer needs.
- Saleforce certification is highly desirable
The company promote a very healthy work-life balance and offer great benefits. If you are interested in this opportunity please apply to this ad for more details.