Salesforce Manager is required to join a growing and highly ambitious company from their head office based in Winchester.
The role of a Salesforce Manager will involve taking full accountability, responsibility, and ownership Salesforce environment, development and user experience. Working in a small team environment you will lead the team, being responsible for onboarding, continuous training, first/second/third line support, user experience continual improvement, and ad hoc requests and reporting from across the business. You will be expected to manage all 3rd party consultants and agreements, and ensure they are aligned with the functions programme and internal procedures and policies
The ideal candidate for the Salesforce Manager role will be someone who is working within a similar role at the moment, either managing / leading a team or being a senior team member. You will have:
- Very strong experience within Salesforce
- Experience of SQL
- Ability to work across multiple teams where required e.g. sales, marketing, development
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Ability to lead teams throughout the full lifecycle
- Experience within SaaS/PaaS platforms
- Very strong communications skills, both written and verbal
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly progressive company that would be able to offer a basic salary of £45,000 - £50,000 plus a £7,000 car allowance, up to 20% bonus, Private Medical and a Healthshield Cash Plan.