Salesforce Support Analyst is required to join a well respected and growing company from their head office based in Winchester.
The role of Salesforce Support Analyst will be to work within a small team environment which is responsible for their Salesforce CRM system, ensuring the smooth running of the system, but also that the wider business have the relevant training to use the system correctly. A key part of this role will also be working closely with colleagues to deliver customer insights as well as access to key data for reporting and analytics.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and creating reports in Salesforce, liaising with the Data Analyst to assist with the preparation of reporting in other applications
- Ad Hoc reporting utilising raw data and advanced spreadsheet functions to produce clear and concise reports including reconciliation and sense checks
- Handling all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, workflows, data maintenance etc.
- Configuring Salesforce.com to meet user requirements or design specification
- Collating informal user feedback to help support the identification and areas of improvement for end user experience
- Managing third-party apps
- Day to day support of the system assisting users with queries
- Delivering both face to face and web-based training for new users
The ideal candidate for this role will be working within a CRM and reporting role at the moment and preferably have at least two years commercial experience.
You will have:
- Experience working within a CRM system, preferably within Salesforce (although not required)
- Ability to design and implement new processes
- Write SQL queries
- Any experience within Salesforce Lightning would be preferably
- Salesforce ADM201 qualification would be desirable but is not required
As you will be working within a team environment then your communication skills, both written and verbal, must be very strong.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that would be able to offer a fantastic benefits package, good bonus scheme and an opportunity for future growth and progression.