STOP scrolling and start innovating… Your new career starts here !
£70k to £90k + bonus, benefits | 80% remote work | Innovation, R&D | Farnborough, Hampshire/Surrey
Are you interested in an opportunity to join an ethically driven digital services company changing the way the UK manages and delivers social care?
A huge majority of us will rely it at some point in our lives, indirectly or otherwise. When it's your turn wouldn't you like to know its managed and delivered by systems that you built?
We are looking for a Full Stack Scala Developer (and great human being) to build industry leading and next generation healthcare systems & digital services. Digital Healthcare is one of the fastest growing sectors globally and comes with the added value of providing solutions that improve the lives of millions.
Why should you work here?... here are some great reasons:
- Build industry leading digital healthcare systems to improve the lives of people who genuinely need it
- Work in a buoyant and fast growth tech company with an exciting future
- Stay on the pulse of digital technology
- Get creative, innovate and become a better developer
- Collaborate with an awesome team of engineers
Your tech Skill Set & Capabilities:-
- Strong application of software craftsmanship, Functional Programming principles, SOLID techniques and clean coding
- Experience of modern web and server-side RESTful development
- Experience of developer testing approaches
- Experience of build and Continuous Integration pipelines and tools
- Experience of Play, Xitrum or other Scala Microservice frameworks
- Experience with Netty and Akka or other non-blocking, multi-threaded IO libraries
What's in it for you?.. Try this on for size
- Fun and collaborative working environment
- Free gym membership
- Free on-site parking
- State-of-the-art facilities (gym, showers, restaurants, picnic areas, lakes and more!)
- Apple Macs for engineers built top your specification
- Subsidised restaurants and coffee shops
- Pizza Thursdays & Chill Fridays
- Competitive & regularly bench-marked salary & benefits
- 25 days holiday + 3 days over Christmas (28 days!)
- Company pension scheme
- Free soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Hugs, Back Pats, High Fives, Fist Bumps (all optional)
Apply now - if you have a CV ready to go hit apply. If not look me up (Paul Grace) on LinkedIn and lets start a conversation. Paul Grace, Spectrum IT Recruitment.