A multinational organisation who embraces new technology to keep them ahead in their industry, are looking for a Scrum Master to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Scrum Master will be working across three of their Agile development teams to help them not just maintain their current product suite but also succeed with next gen applications.
You will be;
- Scrum master for three development teams
- Sprint planning, daily stand-ups & retrospective reviews
- Maintain relevant team metrics
- Actively promote Agile and Lean methodology
- Managing stakeholders across the board to ensure effective delivery
What you will need;
- Certified Scrum Master
- Proficient with Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Organized with good planning skills
What they can offer you;
- Fast paced environment with genuine opportunities to progress within the company
- A truly unique culture and working environment with teamwork and collaboration at the heart of the business
- A range of benefits including: Holiday, Private medical insurance and flexible & home working possible.
The Solutions Architect position is paying £50k - 60k depending on experience. To find out more about this role apply or send your CV to ElliotHall@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call me on 02380 765 301