Woking - £45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for a technical Scrum Master or technical Project manager to join a growing software company delivering software and digital applications to market-leading clients.
The Scrum Master you will be joining a technology department made up of Developers, Testers, Product Owners and Business analysts all committed to furthering the technical innovation and achieving combined success. The role will involve working collaboratively with multiple teams to improve the delivery processes and implement Agile practices.
- Experience as a Scrum Master or Technical/Agile PM
- Experience working closely with software development teams
- Able to enhance business understanding of agile values and principles
- Relentless approach to continuous improvement of both processes and individuals
- Good knowledge of Agile frameworks (Kanban / XP / Crystal / FDD etc) and how best to utilise the values and tools
- Good communication skills both with technology and business-based individuals
- Strong collaborative problem and conflict resolution
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM etc.)
- Experience in a TDD & BDD environment
- Experience in a CI/CD environment
The Scrum Master role will suit someone with experience in development driven environments or solutions with sizeable teams. This role sits firmly at the heart of the solutions team, the right individual will be keen to become a part of the solutions driven business.
*The company can accommodate remote interviewing and onboarding during the current environment.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth where you will actively be able to implement change then please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Jack Hewitt-Coleman, SpectrumIT.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK.