We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to facilitate and lead all aspects of the Scrum framework within a well-established software house based in Slough.
My client is a genuine market leader in developing a wide range of business management software applications and have been in business for over 30 years. They are looking for a Scrum Master to immediately take a lead role when it comes to sprint planning sessions, daily scrums and sprint reviews. In return, this role is paying up to £55,000 DOE plus a wide range of benefits.
The responsibilities for the Scrum Master include:
- Maintain the Scrum team capacity plan, springboard, spring backlog and burn down charts
- Coach and influence members of the business at all levels
- Take responsibility for all aspects of the Scrum framework
- Protect the Scrum framework from improper modification
The successful Scrum Master will have the following experience:
- Experience working as a Scrum Master
- Knowledge of Scrum and/or agile methods
- Familiarity with waterfall
- Certified Scrum Master qualification
- Experience with Azure DevOps - Desirable but NOT essential
If this sounds like the right role for you, please feel free to apply, forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 0238 0765 294