Security Engineer required by a successful market leading technology company located in Bracknell. Due to continued expansion, the company require a Security Engineer to join as a key member of their existing Security Team.
The successful Security Engineer will have a pivotal role in maintaining and improving the overall security of multiple platforms within the department.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Supporting the company's mission-critical platforms with leading security practices
- Helping to develop and improve processes for maintenance and testing of security architecture
- Centralising and simplifying security visibility with the organisation
- Strong educational background along with a 2:1 or above
- Microsoft patching experience
- Experience implementing effective security processes
- Knowledge of modern information security practices
Any security qualifications would be a bonus e.g. SSCP, CISSP, GIAC, QSA, CEH. This is an opportunity to join a market leading company offering a competitive salary and benefits. If you are looking for a role of this nature then please contact RyanOatley@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380-765286.