Senior Android Developer - REMOTE - UK / EU
£60,000 - £90,000 / EURO 70,000 - 110,000
Are you an Android Developer looking for some awesome project work within a friendly and dynamic company?
Our client build solutions for social care, medical, NHS and mental well being facilities all over the world., Their multi-award winning solutions are built the aim to help people, improve lives and well-being and ensure social care moves in to the modern age of digital solutions.
We need experienced and technically strong developers who can work autonomously and build quality products and solutions.
The team work with a range of technologies and follow Agile/Kanban best practice, however this role will focus on the company's Android mobile products, including development of new Apps and features so candidates applying must have commercial Android mobile app development experience, ideally focusing on core functionality.
- Commercial Android Mobile application experience - 4+ years
- Can demonstrate building Android Apps from the ground up, including an understanding of mobile application architecture
- Agile, Kanban, SCRUM understanding
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- Excellent communicator, driven to progress and learn new skills
You will need to come to the UK around 6 times a year or if you are in the UK visit an office in Hampshire/Surrey the same amount of times.
Hit apply or contact me for more info - Steve Wright, Spectrum IT Recruitment.
StevenWright@SpectrumIT.co.uk / 02380 765803
Android Developer. UK, EU, Spain, France, Italy, Portugal, Germany, Poland, Belgium, Netherlands. Scotland, Ireland, Wales, REMOTE