Senior Application Support Engineer
Uckfield - East Sussex
£35,000 - £42,000 + benefits
Senior Application Support Engineer required by an established but rapidly growing company based in Uckfield, East Sussex. My client is looking to hire a Senior Application Support Engineer who will support bespoke business applications and provide IT application support to end users across multiple sites in the UK. The Senior Application Support Engineer will be acting as an escalation point to junior members of the team whilst liaising with software developers to troubleshoot and debug software issues. In addition to the BAU 3rd line application support you will be proactively maintaining and testing potential technical issues that may arise as well as working on projects that are being delivered within the development team.
- Provide specialist knowledge of applications and software to the company's bespoke software applications.
- Provide remote 3rd line technical support across the organisation's internal user base.
- Maintain and update technical documents, procedures, and tracking of bugs.
- Acting as an escalation point to junior members of the team.
- Liaising with software developers and product teams on BAU issues as well as projects being delivered.
- 3rd Line bespoke application support experience
- Troubleshooting and debugging bespoke software applications
- Ability to read and interpret .Net applications.
- SQL - Ability to construct and execute scripts to interrogate complex datasets
- An understanding of cloud-based technologies would be highly desirable.
- Outstanding verbal and communication skills
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company who support and develop their staff. If you're interested in a role of this nature, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765 289.