Senior Applications Engineer - Support & Implementation
Web API, C#, MS SQL, LINQ
The role of Senior Applications Engineer or Implementation Specialist is to work within the Support & Implementations team of a market leading SaaS solutions company.
The company build solutions for public safety services, a dynamic range of data recording solutions used within law enforcement and other public services. It's a fantastic industry sector where you get to see your work in action!
The team is a mixture of developers, analysts, support engineers and consultants all working on a range of cloud solutions within an R&D software function. NO day is the same and no problem is simple, working collaboratively the team build some truly innovative solutions that can save lives and improve public safety.
The company is also a great employer offering interesting work, competitive salary and benefits and investment in your long term career development.
Scope of the role:
- Implementing technical aspects of the product deployment and non-standard configuration requests to our UK and US customer base.
- Supporting and configuring highly customisable cloud products with complex business logic.
- Customer management and technical problem solving of complex user issues
- Manipulating data (MS SQL) within a complex record management system.
- Integrating WEB APIs and third party systems
- Product Test & Implementation
This would suit someone with Software Development skills (C#) who is or has worked in a support / implementation capacity.
- Scripting experience in C#, LINQ, Powershell or similar
- MS SQL - manipulating data within a complex record management system
- Ability to query API's in whatever language you are comfortable in
- Experience with third party systems and integrations
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Supporting websites, IIS experience
- Supporting a very complex core product which is hugely configurable with each implementation
- Debugging in C#
- Test and Implementation
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to hear more please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765 804