Senior Applications Support Engineer - MSSQL, C#, Azure, Cloud
Hedge End, Southampton, Hampshire
A great opportunity for you to join a global software specialist and provide high-end technical support services across a wide range Software & Systems.
This is a key role in the customer support & engagement lifecycle. This is not a reactive support role, you will be adding great value to the customer experience and helping to deploy solutions that have a positive impact on the lives of millions of people.
This is a great time for you to join the company as they grow the teams and invest in new technology including cloud services. You will also benefit from a company that invests in its people offering training, investment in emerging technology and will give you exposure to some fantastic technology projects.
Your career which reach a new levels as the complex scope of work challenges you on a daily basis!
Typical day to day activities will include:
- Deploy, maintain and support state of the art cloud solutions used by customers worldwide.
- Assist product teams to successfully introduce new products, enhancements and value added services.
- Champion support and preventative action on behalf of our customers.
- Help to pioneer innovative solutions that impact the lives of millions of people
Your skills & Experience:
- Strong Application Support Experience - Microsoft stack apps
- Solid commercial experience of SQL Server (Support) including Joins, Tables, Stored Procedures etc.
- Experience troubleshooting Web Systems
- Monitoring, Alerting, Maintenance, Deployment, Feature Requests
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Customer Communication & Project Leadership
Any knowedge of Azure and/or cloud based solutions is highly desirable
They are offering a competitive salary of circa £50,000 plus bonus, generous pension and autonomy to make decisions and feel valued.
Apply now - if you dont have a CV or its not up to date dont worry, I would still like to hear from you and we can work around it. Contact me via LinkedIN or our company website. Lesley Morgan
If you have the relevant skills and you are eager to learn send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org