Senior Automation Software Tester
An award winning and progressive technology company with a customer base in the millions are looking for an experienced Senior Automation Software Tester to join their team.
The Senor Automation Tester will be required to bring specialist test automation skills and experience to a department working on a range of software products and features.
The successful Senior Automation Software Tester will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Solid understanding of principals of test automation and its benefit to business.
- Commercial experience with Selenium.
- Java programming experience - desirable.
- Experience with TestNG, APPIUM, Browserstack, Saucelabs - desirable.
- Strong experience of testing RESTful web services.
- Exposure to the following operating systems, Windows 7/8/10, Mac, 2007 server, Linux.
- Experience of prioritising, managing and tracking multiple activities.
- Flexible in approach with experience of fast changing workloads and challenges.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
The responsibilities of the Senior Automation Tester will include:
- Enabling high quality test cases by working alongside internal stakeholders to analyse user stories and features.
- Undertaking the scripting and execution of manual test cases.
- Undertaking the scripting and execution of automation test cases.
- Producing test plans and documentation.
- Working across different product teams and resolving different challenges from each area regarding automation testing.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org