Senior BI Lead / BI Manager - Oracle, OBIEE, Agile
Hampshire: Fareham, Portsmouth
A fantastic opportunity to join a market leading ecommerce company investing significantly across technology and relevant platforms to build a leading edge IT function capable of driving the business forward.
This is a senior and diverse role commanding the scope to design and implement robust business intelligence solutions across the business and help to build and grow the team to support it. It will drive long-term evolution and enhancement of the companies' BI platform and services with the goal of creating an industry leading BI function.
In terms of technology, they business currently run Oracle, OBIEE with the plan to introduce new technology as required based on company expansion.
The Agile data team is growing and is now a highly collaborative environment where you will coordinate with the Senior management, Product Owners, Data / Business Analysts, and Developers to help scope and build the future technology roadmap.
Skills & Experience
- Business Intelligence Management, strategy and leadership experience
- Experience with Oracle, 11/12g
- Oracle BI Suite, OBIEE
- Extensive knowledge of Data warehouse design
- Understanding and experience of transforming the way the business understand and interpret key information
- Excellent business acumen and the ability to liaise/ influence stakeholders on all levels
- Ambitious, determined and passionate about Data and BI
The company offers a competitive salary (negotiable up to £75,000 + benefits), an exciting project portfolio and great investment in technology to keep you and the business on the curve of modern technology.
To apply, please send your CV to PaulGrace@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765284