One of Basingstoke's high-profile employers are seeking a Senior C, C++ Developer to join a busy and growing development function working on a variety of applications and systems for the business.
This Senior C, C++ Developer role is predominantly hands on coding but will also include a hands-off element of liaising with internal customers and Business Analysts etc.
The role of Senior C, C++ Developer
- Development and maintenance of specialised IT Systems.
- Involved with the full development life cycle working with Customers, BA's, PM's etc.
- Provide delivery estimates for projects
- Deliver functionality that meets requirements
- Maintain and support applications
- Ensure delivered solutions comply with architectural standards and developed in line with agreed coding standards
- Model best practice and support / mentor Junior Developers
- Creation of Technical Documentation
- Able to lead Continuous Integration in an Agile environment
- Participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation etc.
The successful Senior C, C++ Developer will have;
- C, C++
- CSS / HTML
- API integration and build
- In depth knowledge of the full software Development lifecycle.
- Experience of developing and deploying IT solutions in complex (i.e. multi-project, multi-system) environments.
The role of Senior C, C++ Developer is paying up to £61,000 with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
Benefits include; Bonus, 25 days holiday, Pension, Childcare Vouchers, free parking and more.
To apply for this Senior C, C++ Developer role please forward your CV to TomSticker@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294