Senior C# Developer
An award winning and progressive technology group are looking for a Senior C# Developer to join their growing organisation.
The Senior C# Developer will join an agile team to assist in the design, development and maintenance of the backend of multi-tier web applications and interfaces.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior C# Developer to join a business who offer autonomy and the opportunity of building and leading a team of developers.
As a Senior C# Developer you will be working with the development team to improve the architecture of products and services to ensure the highest quality and performance for customers.
The role will involve:
- Perform Code review for the team
- Suggest new architectural patterns and principals
- Write code for applications, interfaces with other applications and systems
- Estimate work required for developing new features of fixing bugs
- Actively participate in squad/chapter meetings
- Conduct interviews for new candidates
The successful Senior C# Developer will have;
- Experience with C# and REST API's
- Experience of programming .NET CORE applications
- Have experience in developing microservices
- Writing unit tests in NUnit, XUnit and mocking frameworks
- Experience applying multiple design patterns
- Expert in MS Visual Studio, SQL Server & MySQL
- Experience with Continual Integration
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks
The role of Senior C# Developer is paying up to £65,000 depending on experience and fantastic benefits which include; 25 days annual leave, Private Medical Health Insurance Option, Annual Training Allowance and Pension.
To be considered please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301.