One of Basingstoke's most high-profile employers is seeking a Senior .Net Developer to join a busy and growing development function working on a variety of applications and systems for the business.
This Senior .Net Developer role is predominantly hands on coding but will also include and hands-off element of liaising with internal customers, Business Analysts etc.
The role of Senior .Net Developer
- Development and maintenance of specialised IT Systems.
- Involved with the full development life cycle working with Customers, BA's, PM's etc.
- Provide delivery estimates for projects
- Deliver functionality that meets requirements
- Maintain and support applications
- Ensure delivered solutions comply with architectural standards and developed in line with agreed coding standards
- Model best practice and support / mentor Junior Developers
- Creation of Technical Documentation
- Able to lead Continuous Integration in an Agile environment
- Participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation etc.
The successful Senior .Net Developer will have;
- In depth knowledge of the full software Development lifecycle.
- Experience of developing and deploying IT solutions in complex ( ie multi-project, multi-system ) environments.
It would be beneficial if the Senior .Net Developer had.
- iOS Development
- IIS and Window Server
- SQL Service or Oracle Database development experience
The role of Senior .net Developer is paying up to £75,000 with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
Benefits include; Bonus, 25 days holiday, Pension, Childcare Vouchers, free parking and more.
To apply for this Senior .net Developer role please forward your CV to TomSticker@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294