Cloud Engineer - DevOps, AWS, Linux
Fareham, Hampshire with 3 days WFH a week + Competitive Salary + bonus
A great new opportunity for an experienced Cloud Engineer / DevOps Engineer to join a fast-growing tech specialist and own a newly established AWS cloud infrastructure.
The technology team are based in Hampshire near; Fareham, Southampton and Portsmouth, and they are awesome. A quietly confident team of engineers working with modern AWS technology delivering a range of projects to enable the rapid delivery and deployment of software, web and mobile solutions to the internal business stakeholders.
If you are open to new opportunities and like a stable, but growing, environment with new and emerging technology this is the place!.
Required skills and technologies
- At least 3 years' relevant experience within a hands-on Cloud Engineer / DevOps role
- Experienced at managing AWS cloud infrastructure (EC2, RDS, VPC, S3, IAM and Cloudwatch)
- Strong Linux skills background
- Terraform skills
- CI/CD tooling (Gitlab preferred)
- Experience with Git distributed version control tools (e.g. Gitlab/Bitbucket/Github)
- Excellent communicator, able to work across teams internally
Desirable skills and technologies
- Experience of Docker and AWS Kubernetes-based solutions
- OOP skills, Python, PHP, etc
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence
- An understanding of Agile methodologies, including SCRUM
The salary is dependant on experience between £50,000-70,000.
If you have a CV please hit apply to upload and send it. If not, don't worry. Contact Paul Grace through LinkedIN or our company website to discuss the opportunity further
All candidates much be UK based and able to travel to their Hampshire offices 1-2 days per week.