Senior Data Analyst
SQL - Python - Power BI
Data is a business critical commodity within this award winning company. Data driven intelligence has been the catalyst for their growth and success and more importantly has aided their customers in making customer driven decisions that drives business performance and customer success.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst who loves working with data! Loads of data! 1.6bn IP data points to be precise!
Working with huge volumes of data you will come from a Data Analyst background and will be responsible for analysing current data, maximising it’s efficiency and accuracy and increase the quality and quantity of their data enrichment.
This job role is not about creating reports and dashboards as such, it’s about the focus on how you analyse data, what you find out and what you then do with that insight. Ensuring the data is as accurate, complete and available.
Your professional profile will need to include knowledge of:
- Design the data roadmap, improve database quality, cleansing and streamlining data and make performance monitoring as efficient as possible
- Review systems and procedures, identifying weaknesses and implementing improvements
- Reconciling redundant reports into one main dashboard offering stakeholders visibility over key metrics with accurate data offering a single version of the truth
- Performing data migration
- MS SQL & SQL Scripting - understand existing code and proposing data driven solutions
- Experience of running and/or leading data cleansing projects
- Knowledge of Master Data Management
- Ability to query SQL databases and functions
- Any experience with Data Modelling, Business Intelligence and Computer Learning techniques is highly desirable.
The company is currently operating a fully remote based office however there is a desire to get the team back together in their modern and fully equipped offices at Lakeside, North Harbour in Portsmouth. It’s an excellent location with local transport links, free parking, amazing facilities on site including Shops, Barbers, Nursery, Mini Golf, a Gym, Coffee Shops, Subway, outdoor meeting rooms etc!
If this is ticking your boxes please get in touch asap, the company and I would love to speak with you. If you have a CV please hut apply or send it to email@example.com. Don't have an up to date CV? No problem, call me on 02380 765804 and we can find a workaround.
- Data Analysis, SQL ,Python, Data Management, Data Modelling, Computer Learning
- MS SQL, Business Intelligence
- Lakeside, Cosham, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- approx. £55,000 + bonus, benefits and progression