Senior Data Engineer / Cloud Engineer - AWS / SQL
AWS, SQL, Cloud, Python, Presto, Hive
Hampshire; near Portsmouth, Southampton
£60,000 - £70,000 + benefits!
Data focused? Love everything Cloud? Keen to work with the latest in Cloud technologies? Get in touch!
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Data Engineer / Cloud Engineer has arisen, working with a thriving business who are investing significantly in technology. The Senior Data Engineer / Cloud Engineer will join a skilled Data team in the evolution and enhancement of the company services.
This is a genuinely pivotal role within the business and will impact company growth, efficiency and overall performance. The successful Senior Data Engineer / Cloud Engineer will have worked with AWS cloud to a high level, will be technically astute across SQL data transformation and will be confident with Python programming.
Skills & Experience
- Everything data: Design and build data models / core data sets, data extractions, transformations and much more!
- All about the Cloud: AWS Cloud is preferred; however, Google Cloud BI, Azure and Snowflake experience will also be considered
- If you have used MMP systems you're on the right track: Hive or Presto
- SQL, SQL, SQL: It's a given, and some Python programming too
- Manage that workflow: Apache Airflow is their preference, but whatever works for you!
This is a genuinely great role, joining a forward-thinking company who invest a lot in to both their tech and their staff … you also benefit from a 35-hour working week!
They also boast an outstanding benefits package including an Onsite Gym, Flexi-time scheme, Charity leave, Birthdays off - and many more.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk