Senior Data Scientist - IT / Engineering
A Senior / Lead Data Scientist is required to lead this innovative company's Greenfield data science activity, reporting to senior management you will lead the development of innovative products and applications that use statistics, analytics and machine learning to optimise their products performance.
The company invest heavily in relevant technology and offer the opportunity to be involved in greenfield project work with great scope for progression and upskilling.
- Take responsibility for implementing the relevant Data Science methods from concept through to commercial deployment.
- Liaise with customers to obtain appropriate data and process the data where necessary
- Work closely with the software engineering teams to architect, implement and deliver production solutions
- Develop the statistical models and algorithms needed for the relevant applications
- Perform in-depth testing of the applications (SaaS)
- Present and demonstrate the solutions to customers and third parties
- Will have previous experience in a Data Science role with the ability to lead the Data Science activity internally.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths or Scientific discipline
- Experience of deploying machine learning applications in the cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Experience of using statistical or data analytics techniques to solve similar problems
- Self-starter, problem solver with the ability to work on complex problems
- Excellent communicator, able to communicate effectively with colleagues and external customers
- A backgrounding engineering or energy is highly desirable
The company offer a salary of £50,000 - 75,000 based on experience + benefits.
If you feel you have the right level of experience, please apply to this advert pf contact me via LinkedIn or our Website. Spectrum IT, Paul Grace