A Senior Desktop Support Analyst is required for a unique Southampton based research organisation that offers fantastic benefits including 44 days annual leave.
As well as providing essential second and third line desktop support the successful Senior Desktop Support Analyst will also heavily involved in upcoming projects. These projects as likely to include an Active Directory migration, a new ERP system, transitioning to cloud services and more.
- The role of Senior Desktop Support Analyst will include;
- Desktop Support (PC/Mac)
- Mobile Device Provisioning (iOS), support and Contract Management
- Office 365 Administration
- User and System Provisioning
- AV/VC Support and Development
- Software licence management
- Security, Anti-Virus and encryption
- Desktop Management
- Directory Service Administration (AD, E-Directory)
- Budget management/approval
- Fieldcourse provisioning/support
- Management of IT Training Suite
- Staff/Project Management
- Linux Workstation Support (CentOS, SUSE, RedHat)
The successful as Senior Desktop Support Analyst will have had 2nd / 3rd line experience supporting the majority of these areas and will also a have a been involved in project work, whether that is rollouts, implementing or migrating to new technology etc.
As Senior Desktop Support Analyst the role is paying up to £30,600 with fantastic benefits including 44 days holiday, Pension, Free Parking and much more.
To apply and find out more please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris 02380 765 805