Senior Desktop Support Engineer
- Windows, O365, Desktop build & provisioning
- Progression to team lead within 12 months
- Southampton, Hampshire
- £25,000 to £30,000 + benefits, training and career progression
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growth consumer services company redefining the landscape of their sector with highly intuitive digital solutions.
In this role you will be to joining a fast growing and passionate team managing an estate of systems delivering services to internal and external customers. Working closely with colleagues across the company you will provide reliable and secure end user IT services, leading on project initiatives and driving the desktop services function to higher levels.
- Desktop build, provisioning and deployment
- Timely delivery of end user computing equipment for colleagues.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of desktop user queries
- Management of endpoint security features.
- Inventory and lifecycle management of company IT assets.
- Recommending estate wide changes to aid productivity and efficiency.
- Daily workload sharing with colleagues.
- 4+ years experience working in a busy Desktop / Service Desk environment.
- Microsoft Windows 10 administration (ideally MCP certified or working towards)
- O365 & AzureAD administration.
- Strong skills in inventory management.
- SharePoint & OneDrive configuration.
- Endpoint security configuration and resolution.
- Endpoint control through GPO.
The company offers a range of benefits including flexible working, competitive pension, perkbox, private medical insurance etc.
This is a fast growing company, people joining the company now will have a great scope of career development and the opportunity for progression.
Apply now, interviews available throughout September.