Senior Devops Engineer (AWS) - Fast Growth Tech 100 Company - £££
Work with awesome people, use leading edge tech, innovate, LOVE LIFE !
Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer looking to be a part of something awesome? Would you like to work with one of the most talented software teams in the UK?
Our client is accredited with being one of the 10 fastest growing Tech companies in the UK with a hugely exciting future. If you crave a challenge, exciting work and fast paced change you will love it here.
What you'll be doing:
- Development - Work on SRE projects, including migrating legacy applications with the engineers to modern, scalable services (Python/Golang based).
- Cloud Infrastructure - Work to improve their AWS, Kubernetes, Docker in production, ensuring the system can meet both scalability and reliability demands.
- Work on their data platform. Administer their relational database management systems (Postgres, Redshift a plus) and non-relational database management systems (a plus).
You'll be joining a team of 10, frontend, backend, SRE and test engineers all with varied backgrounds.
Their stack is run on Docker, AWS, Kubernetes configured with Terraform. Data is stored in Postgres and Redshift, and they use various queueing/messaging tools (Google Pub/Sub, Kinesis, AWS SQS, Beanstalk, Celery, and Gearman)
You should apply if:
- You have an engineering background and have worked on backend engineering problems and have an interest in the operational side of things.
- Experienced in developing scalable software systems ( Python and Golang)
- Expert level experience in Kubernetes concepts for container orchestration and production experience
- Experience with provisioning tools (Terraform)
- Application observability tools experience (Prometheus, StatsD, OpenCensus) and security.