Senior Developer (C#/C++) with Solutions Architecture & Design
We are seeking a talented Senior Developer with experience of software architecture to work with an award winning global security specialist based between Southampton & Fareham in Hampshire.
You might be a Senior Developer looking for career progression or an established Developer/Architect keen to turn your hand to some of the most dynamic projects in the UK. Either way this position provides a unique and exciting opportunity to work at the top of your profession for a great company.
The scope of the role is to work closely with Product Management to gain a solid understanding of the project objectives and design system components, document your system designs and take a pro-active role in the quality of the team's delivery. Your role will be a split of architecture design and development.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Solid hands on experience of development in C# using Visual Studio
- Proven track record of breaking down complex market requirements into secure, scalable and resilient system designs
- Solid experience creating maintainable code using source control solutions like GIT or TFS.
- Experience of re-architecting systems to utilise new technological advances
Nice to have
- Experience of developing software that deals with real-time messaging communications / telephony systems
- Understanding of the principles of networking
- Experience of C++
- Agile Development Environment
- Relational Database Design
- Experience of VoIP - CISCO, CuCM, Avaya, Alcatel or similar
- Trunked Radio Experience - Motorola, Harris or similar
This is a great time to join the business during a period of rapid growth and technology transformation. If you value career progression, an exciting & challenging pipeline of work and somewhere where you can make an impact, get in touch asap.
The company offers a competitive salary - approx £65k - plus great benefits and flexible working.
If you have the experience and are excited by this prospect, please apply now.
Guaranteed response within 1 working day.