One of Basingstoke's high-profile employers are seeking a Senior Developer to join a busy and growing development function working on a variety of applications and systems for the business.
For this Senior Developer role my client are looking to speak with candidates from any development background but who have an understanding of C. You will be responsible for redesigning a core internal product which is currently developed in C but you'll have the autonomy to build a new application in a language of your choosing.
The role of Senior Developer:
- Development and maintenance of specialised IT Systems.
- Involved with the full development life cycle working with Customers, BA's, PM's etc.
- Provide delivery estimates for projects
- Deliver functionality that meets requirements
- Maintain and support applications
- Ensure delivered solutions comply with architectural standards and developed in line with agreed coding standards
- Model best practice and support / mentor Junior Developers
- Creation of Technical Documentation
- Able to lead Continuous Integration in an Agile environment
- Participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation etc.
The successful Senior Developer will have;
- An understanding of C
- Extensive experience of either C++, Java, .Net etc
- CSS / HTML
- API integration and build
- In depth knowledge of the full software Development lifecycle.
- Experience of developing and deploying IT solutions in complex (i.e. multi-project, multi-system) environments.
The role of Senior Developer is paying up to £70,000 with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
To apply for this Senior Developer role please forward your CV to TomSticker@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294