Senior Developer / Architect (C#/C++) - £65k plus great benefits - Hedge End, Southampton, Fareham.
We are seeking a talented Senior Developer with exposure to software design & architecture to work with an award winning public security specialist based between Southampton & Fareham in Hampshire.
You might be a Senior Developer looking for career progression or an established Developer/Architect keen to turn your hand to some of the most dynamic projects in the UK. Either way this position provides a unique and exciting opportunity to work at the top of your profession for a great company.
The scope of the role is to work closely with Product Management to gain a solid understanding of the project objectives and design system components, document your system designs and take a pro-active role in the quality of the team's delivery. Your role will be a split of architecture design and development.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Solid hands on experience of development in C# using Visual Studio
- Solid experience creating maintainable code using source control solutions like GIT or TFS.
Nice to have
- Understanding of the principles of networking
- Experience of C++
- Agile Development Environment
- Relational Database Design
- Experience of VoIP - CISCO, CuCM, Avaya, Alcatel or similar
- Trunked Radio Experience - Motorola, Harris or similar
- Experience of developing software that deals with real-time messaging communications / telephony systems
This is a great time to join the business during a period of rapid growth and technology transformation. If you value career progression, an exciting & challenging pipeline of work and somewhere where you can make an impact, get in touch asap.
The company offers a competitive salary - approx £65k - plus great benefits and flexible working.
Interested? Please get in touch asap