Senior Developer / Technical Lead / Architect / C#, .Net Core, AWS
- Leading Edge Technology
- Work with an ASP.NET MVP and learn from the best in industry
- Great Career Prospects with competiive salary, bonus & much more
- Flexible working hours, autnomous working culture, great team incentives
We are working with the market leading travel/retail specialist in Europe at a very exciting time. The software & digital services teams are in the process of designing and architecting a greenfield ecommerce solution to move a travel booking platform to a full service digital solution - the project is huge!
The role of Senior/Lead Developer is to play a key role in the development of new products and enhancement to existing platforms and services contributing to strategy, innovation, ideas and best practice. The work is varied and exciting, you will help develop a wide range of solutions using the best & most relevant technologies. Teams are structured by product rather than project giving developers great time and scope to complete a fulll development lifecycle.
What you need to know - Core Skills
- C#, ASP.Net, MVC
- SQL Server, T-SQL
- Use of Design Patterns
The wider production environment looks like this (training in all areas provided)
- Production tech stack in AWS
- CI/CD consisting of Git, Team City and Octopus
- New code written in .NET core to speed up and automate deployment
- Utilisation of many native AWS Services namely
- EC2, Docker
- Elastic Search, Cloud formation
- SNS SQS, Serverless Lambda functions
- Machine Learning
You are not expected to be an expert in all areas - enthusiasm, intelligence and aptitude goes a long way in filling any skill gaps.
The company offer a great working environment, competitive salaries, a great social scene and fun, open and collaborative team ethos.
Salaries range from £50k to £70k for mid to senior level developers - salary dependent on experience
To apply, please send your CV and covering info to DanielSumpter@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call me if you want to discuss the role in more detail. You'll find me on LinkedIN too!