Senior Software Developer - C#, ASP.Net, MVC
£45,000 - £55,000 + benefits + remote and flexible working.
Great company culture, Friendly & Bouyant development team, Relaxed atmosphere
We are seeking a Senior .Net Software Developer to join a successful FinTech company based in Petersfield, Hampshire. The company has a great ethos of friendly and professional working with a great team atmosphere and purpose built modern offices.
The company has a great working culture and the Senior Software Developer will benefit from a healthy work life balance; they have a free onsite gym, fully stocked restuarant, break out rooms, showers and modern facilities.
The primary purpose of the Senior Software Developer role will be to join the in-house development team as a senior member of the team.
You will take a lead role in development of new business systems, customer interfacing applications and make sure the company keep up to date with best practice development and modern process & tech.
- Work as part of an IT Team to improve internal .Net based contract management solutions.
- Support and modifying existing .Net and SQL based business solutions.
- Assist in producing technical specifications and working with the end user to understand and develop solutions based on requirements.
- Report on performance against timescales, specifications and quality requirements.
- .Net framework 3 - 4.5
- ASP.Net (MVC and Web Forms)
- WCF Web Services
- SQL Server
- HTML, CSS
The company provide an unrivalled range of project work with career development and progression.
If you feel you have the calibre of skills and experience please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765 808 for immediate consideration.