Senior Developer - C#, .Net, CMS (Epi Server or Site Core or other)
An exciting new opportunity to join a multi-award winning and hugely popular Financial Investments specialist based in Southampton.
Historically their customer web platforms and websites have been outsourced to 3rd parties, now the decision has been made to bring the ownership of these back in house and to build a talented and enthusiastic team to enable rapid change, enhancement and rebuild of customer solutions.
This is a great opportunity to join a new team at the start of a platform and website rebuild. You will work on new build and end to end product development where you're contribution will play a significant role in the success of the build.
This position is best suited to established and experienced Software Developers / Web Developers with sound experience of Content Management Systems - Ideally EPiServer but other CMS's will provide the transferable skills i.e. Sitecore, Umbraco etc.
Summary of Technical Skills:
- NET including web form development and MVC
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Working within a CMS e.g. Episerver, Sitecore, etc.
- REST service development
- Working in an agile team environment (e.g. Scrum)
The following skills would be highly beneficial
- Experience working with Episerver CMS, including certification
- Knowledge and experience of AngularJS, jQuery and other frameworks
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Design and Architecture Patterns
- Test Driven Development
£60,000 to £70,000 + 15%-25% bonus, pension, great benefits, career growth
Remote working 1-2 days per week
How to apply:
If you have an updated CV please hit apply now. Alternatively contact us through our website, Spectrum IT Recruitment or call Daniel Sumpter on 02380 765800