Developer in Test / Software Test Engineer
Automation Testing, Selenium, Java, Agile
£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits based on experience
Berkshire; Farnborough area
A great opportunity for a Senior Test Engineer with automation experience to join an established technology company at an exciting time of growth and expansion. The role will join an established team at a senior level to help with automation, project leadership and mentoring of junior members.
The Senior Test Analyst will work closely with Software Developers in conducting exploratory and automation testing using Selenium WebDriver. The team follow Agile, TDD processes and the preferred candidates will offer 3 years+ commercial experience, including Automation testing with selenium / Java and exposure to mobile testing.
Previous experience in a 'Developer in Test' role is preferred, however experienced Test Engineers / Test Analysts with strong OOP skills will be considered. The company offer scope for progression and the opportunity to learn new technology in a collaborative environment.
Required Technical Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3+ years software testing experience
- Experience with Automation testing / Selenium WebDriver
- Experience of the full Test life cycle, working closely with developers
- The ability to code in an OOP language, Java is highly desirable
- Good understanding of Agile, SCRUM processes
- Must be passionate about testing and new test methods
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with all areas of the business
- Experience with Appium is desirable
- Degree educated, or equivalent
If you have the required level of experience, please apply to this advert of contact us via our website or LinkedIn to discuss the full details. Paul Grace Spectrum IT
All applicants must be eligible to work in in the UK and be a UK resident.