An ambitious growing manufacturing company is seeking an Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join their Software Engineering team in Woking.
As a company who value innovation and excellence in their products, this is a great opportunity for an Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join the business and help contribute to the companies ambitious growth plans and future product pipeline.
This role is a good opportunity for an experienced Senior Embedded Software Engineer who is looking to further their skillset and is looking for further personal development.
This is a varied role and as an Senior Embedded Software Engineer you will:
- Be responsible for the documentation and design of development kits for customer integration support
- Develop new products to expand and diversify the existing portfolio
- Define interfaces and integrations with third party subsystems
- Design and test software for production functional test and system configuration
- Research, develop and implement sensor or control algorithms within OEM drives
- On selected projects take technical leadership
- Mentor junior engineer
The successful Senior Embedded Software Engineer will have:
- Ability to operate at all times in accordance with the company values and behaviours
- Solid commercial experience of embedded programming utilising multiple peripherals
- Experience of technical leadership or mentoring junior engineers
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile development processes
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline (MSc or equivalent beneficial)
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English - written and verbal
- Experience of working with configuration control systems and release processes
- Good working knowledge of C, highly competent in mathematical techniques
- Experience of operating in ISO 9001 environments and to industry specific standards
- Experience working hands-on with electronic and mechanical assemblies
Beneficial to have:
- Experience of test-driven development
- Good working knowledge of Object Orientated Programming ( C++ or similar)
The successful Senior Embedded Software Engineer will have proven experience within Embedded software engineering environments.
The company benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Bonus, Pension, 25 days holiday, Private medical, every other Friday off and more.
To apply for the Senior Embedded Software Engineer role please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765301