Senior Embedded Software Engineer required by a successful technology company located in Lymington. Due to continued success and growth they are looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join their existing R&D team.
The successful Senior Embedded Software Engineer is likely to have a degree in electronics, computer science or similar and extensive embedded C programming experience.
As a senior member of the R&D team this Senior Embedded Software Engineer will assume responsibilities including overall systems design / architecture, mentoring, technical leadership and customer liaison where necessary.
- Embedded software development for new and existing products
- PC & Linux based development
- Liaising closely with electronic design engineers
- Software documentation and testing where necessary
- Input into design architecture
- Embedded C programming
- Embedded Linux and / or bare metal programming
Knowledge in any of the following areas would be advantageous
- GUI development - Linux or Windows
- General electronics knowledge including FPGAs, communication protocols, circuit design, microprocessors etc
This is an opportunity to join a high tech company that invests heavily in the progression of its staff. If you are seeking a role of the nature please contact Phil Meehan at Spectrum IT Recruitment.