Senior Embedded Software Engineer required by a successful high-tech company located in Poole, Dorset. Due to an ever increasing workload the company is looking to hire an additional skilled Embedded Software Engineer for their Software Design team.
The successful Senior Embedded Software Engineer will be expected to provide design input for company products and will be tasked with;
- Designing, developing, testing and supporting the company's embedded software products.
- Requirements gathering and analysis via customer interaction
- Software documentation
- On occasion providing software product support to customers
- Embedded software development with C/C++
- Understanding electronic circuits & device data sheets for the development of low level software
Experience in any of the following areas would be advantageous, but is not essential;
- Kernel development
- Real Time Operating Systems
- Source Control
- Digital Signal Processing
- ARM Processors or similar
This is an opportunity to have an input into product design and development with a high-tech company as part of a highly skilled team. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature please contact IanTaylor@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765806.