Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Exciting Projects
We have an exciting new opportunity to join a fast growing electronics and software consultancy on an upward growth trajectory. With almost 20 years experience they are a major supplier of software and electronic engineering services, delivering to the UK, Europe, USA, and worldwide.
The company are seeking an experienced Senior Embedded Software Engineer lead the development and support for bespoke software.
- Liaising with the client's and putting together proposals accordingly.
- Contributing to all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Run Agile development team(s) and supporting other engineers.
- Education to, as a minimum, degree level in computer science, electronics engineer or similar.
- Ideally 5+ years experience in developing embedded software.
- Agile methodology
- Embedded C/C++
- Linux / Android driver development
- Ability to confidently liaise with clients
- DSP firmware experience
- Microcontroller development
The company offers a competitive salary, great benefits and the opportunity to work with a highly talented and motivated team with outstanding values. This is a great environment to excel and innovate.
Apply now, send your CV to WilkinChan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or hit apply now.
Spectrum IT Recruitment - Wilkin Chan. Find me on LinkedIN.