Senior FPGA Design Engineer required by a high-tech company in Southampton looking to grow their existing design team due to continued success.
The Senior FPGA Design Engineer is likely to have extensive experience in the following areas;
- PCIe & DRAM high speed interfacing
- Synthesis and implementation strategy development
- EDA tools
- Git, Confluence & JIRA or equivalent
Experience in any of the following areas would be advantageous, but is not a prerequisite;
- ASIC synthesis
- Communications signal processing
- Porting FPGA designs to ASIC targets
This is an opportunity to join a high-tech company at an important stage in their growth working on complex projects. They offer flexible hours with options for remote working as well as a competitive salary and benefits package. Please get in touch for more information.