Senior FPGA Design Engineer required an established company located in Fareham, Hampshire. Due to continued expansion the company is looking to add a Senior FPGA Design Engineer to its existing, highly skilled team.
The Senior FPGA Design Engineer will be tasked with
- Designing and developing FPGA cores for software defined radio platforms
- Designing, developing and simlulating DSP algorithms
- Requirements gathering
- Providing input for design of company products
- FPGA & DSP development
- Knowledge of complete FPGA tool-chain
- DSP / Radio Communications knowledge
Knowledge or experience in any of the following areas would be advantageous;
- RF systems design
- IP protocols
This is an opportunity to join a successful company and play key part in the design and development of their products. If you are looking for a position of this nature please contact IanTaylor@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765806.
FPGA Design Engineer, FPGA, VHDL, Verilog, Electronic Engineer, DSP, Digital Signal Processing, Fareham, Hampshire.