What does the perfect job look like to you? What gets you out of bed in the morning?
For me its the people. Money is nice, tech is important and I need to be near a coffee shop but aside from this companies and job opportunities are rarely polarised. But the people I spend my time with, they count the most.
The good news is we have all of the above neatly packed in to an awesome development studio in Shoreditch.
A great bunch of people, developing massive demand solutions in digital retail. They care, they're fun, they have an awesome team and they're looking for like-minded people to help them explode on to the data solutions scene in a big way.
You should apply if:
- You want to work with switched on people who love going to work
- You love life and want to make a difference
You will be adept in the following tech stack:
- One of: React, Angular, Vue and building SPAs
- DOM APIs and security in a browser context
- Experience with unit and end-to-end testing (e.g. Mocha, Karma, Protractor)
How to apply - if you have a CV and are able to, hit apply.
If not look me up on LinkedIN - Sam Gristwood, Spectrum IT Recruitment.
If you don't have an updated CV, no bother. Reach out to me and we can work around it.
Its the people that matter...