Our London based client who supports e-commerce retailers make sense of their streams of data, are looking for a Front End Developer to join their growing engineering team to help them build out scalable, reliable, performant solutions in their SaaS platform.
They believe in modern software engineering principles, including DevOps and SRE practices, Agile (including Kanban and friends). The company is backed by top VC funds and successful entrepreneurs and is working alongside over a hundred of the fastest growing retailers globally.
- Quality Assurance - Being mentored by and working with the test engineers and product managers to develop specifications and design to ensure quality solutions and happy customers. You'll also work with the test engineers on performance, security and robustness testing of the UI.
- Ensure the privacy of our clients' data - You will follow our data security policy and strive to maintain data security first and foremost for every task you undertake.
You should apply if:
- Experience with at least one front end framework (e.g. React, Angular, Vue, etc) and building SPAs (including tooling like Webpack and Babel)
- Experience with working with the DOM APIs and security in a browser context
- Experience with unit and end-to-end testing (e.g. Mocha, Karma, Protractor)
- A background in functional programming approaches (e.g. Ramda, RxJS) would be a plus