Hampshire; Fareham, Cosham area
The Front-End Web Developer plays a key function in the development of all the UI, Web and customer interacting services for several high-profile financial applications. The Front-End Developer will need to demonstrate commercial experience of modern development practices (Agile, Continuous Integration, TDD etc) and a minimum of 3 years commercial development experience.
Essential Technical Requirements
- Angular, Knockout, CoffeeScript or similar libraries
- HTML5 / CSS / SASS
- UI development
- Strong Agile, SCRUM understanding
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work effectively with various teams
Nice to have's
- Commercial UX experience is an advantage
- Full Stack experience is an advantage; .Net, Java, etc
The company offer a salary based on experience up to £65,000 + benefits as part of their package.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving tech environment, joining a growing team and a thriving business then please apply to this advert, or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying much be eligible to work in the UK