Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst - with flexible & home working!
Winchester- Hampshire. Commutable from Southampton, Basingstoke, Andover
£40,000 - £50,000
Infrastructure savvy? Looking to work for a growing global company? Like to have flexibility and some home working? Read on..
We are currently recruiting for a Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst to join a thriving technology company as part of their IT Infrastructure team during an exciting time of growth. This role is based in their Winchester office which boasts a positive work environment, on-site parking and also flexible working.
The successful Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst will play a pivotal role within the company, designing, deploying and maintaining the company's IT Infrastructure. The level of infrastructure will cover medium to high complexity; therefore, the successful candidate would be seen as the "subject matter expert" for everything infrastructure.
- 5 +years' experience in an infrastructure architect and or infrastructure support role
- Experience in developing complex solutions using Visio or similar products
- Network design experience (VPLS/MPLS, VLAN's, VPN's, experience of Cisco or HP hardware)
- Solid experience of building and maintaining virtualised environments (Hyper V, VMware)
- The ability to build and maintain multiple Windows domains with domain trusts
- A good understanding of Office 365
- ITIL certified or commercial experience in an ITIL environment
- Relevant certifications, such as: Microsoft MCITP/MCSE and/or Cisco CCNP
- Experience of SQL Server
- Experience supporting web applications
- Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic Search
Due to the nature of this role, strong verbal and written skills are essential, as the successful Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst will be acting as technical liaison across the business.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk