Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer is required to join a highly progressive and growing IT Services company from their head office based in Bournemouth.
The role of a Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be to work across the full lifecycle in regard to various infrastructure projects for my clients growing customer base. You will:
- Scope, design and deliver technical projects following best practice methods and within defined timeframes.
- Assist with the design, implementation and operation of key internal projects
- Recommend infrastructure improvements that you identify within customer environments
- Communicate with customers, end users and 3rd parties via telephone, e-mail and remote support tools to resolve Incidents, service requests and provide regular updates.
- Work as a team with other members of the Service Desk support team to resolve issues and take full ownership of Service Desk tickets that are escalated to you
The ideal candidate for this position will be working within a similar role at the moment and preferably have some experience working for an IT Services company / Managed Services Provider (MSP). You will have experience of working through the full project lifecycle from design through to implementation and have no issues being customer facing.
You will have in-depth knowledge and experience within:
- Microsoft Server 2012 / 2016 / 2019
- Exchange / Office365
- Active Directory
- Virtualisation, preferably within VMware
- Configuration and troubleshooting of back up solutions
- Network configuration and troubleshooting: WAN, LAN and WLAN.
As you will be working within a team environment and liaising with customers then your communication skills, both written and verbal must be exemplary. You must also hold a full UK driving license
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that will be offer an excellent benefits package, further training opportunities and the opportunity for future career growth.