Senior IT Support Engineer - Service Delivery, Infrastructure, Networking
£35,000 - £40,000 + Company Benefits
We have an opportunity for an experienced Senior IT Support Engineer to join a global provider of bespoke, integrated IT solutions to their clients, ensuring that their reputation is protected and their efficiency is optimised. Since the company's inception in the 1950s, they have been at the forefront of developing cutting edge technology which is now the foundation that their 30-strong R&D experts use to continually lead the way in innovation within the financial market. As a critical parter of numerous FTSE 100 companies across the globe, this company drive efficiency and productivity by creating a range of bespoke hardware and software services and becoming specialists in the field of financial systems, currency management and banknote technology.
They are looking for a Senior IT Support Engineer to join their technology function in the head office, located in Basingstoke, Hampshire. This role will combine service delivery and IT infrastructure and network support to end users at an enterprise level. The successful candidate will work with a team of IT Support Analysts to manage the processing of incoming calls to ensure a timely and effective service is provided. You will prepare service delivery metrics and act as a team lead to the Support Analysts, providing guidance and support on a day to day basis.
Other duties will include:
- Remote 2nd and 3rd line support, acting as a point of escalation for junior analysts
- Recording, logging and tracking incidents, problems and requests, prioritising them and ensuring delivery against SLAs
- System administration
- Scheduling and implementing performance upgrades
- Maintaining disaster recovery and business continuity plans
To be suitable for this role, you must have the following skills:
- Certification in CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ or similar
- Microsoft qualified in Server and Client Operating Systems
- Good knowledge of VMWare and Hyper V technologies
- Strong knolwedge of WANs, LANs, Switches and Firewalls
- Experience with supporting and configuring Windows OS
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Server administration
- Strong undertstanding of Office 365
- Hardware and software troubleshooting
- Technical expertise in network protocols and standards
- Strong attention to detail
This is a very exciting time to join this business as they have recently moved to new, spacious offices in Basingstoke, very close to the train station. They are advocates of providing their staff with the right tools and training so that they can grow and be successful in their careers. As well as a generous salary, you will enjoy company benefits such as a company pension plan, free parking, childcare vouchers and more!
To apply, and for more information, please contact SamanthaBarfoot@SpectrumIT.co.uk | 02380 765 296.