Senior Information Security Analyst - Cloud Security
£35,000 to £45,000 + benefits and career progression
Commutable from: Southampton, Fareham, Portsmouth, Winchester
Want to work for a company who have actually doubled in size over lockdown?
Are you up to the task of taking responsibility of everything InfoSec?
We are recruiting for a Senior Information Security Analyst to join a thriving company who are rapidly growing and soon to be a household name. This company are redefining the landscape of their sector with highly intuitive digital solutions and you can be a part of it! This is a brand-new role and essentially - first of its kind within the business, so a Senior Information Security Analyst who is able to 'hit the ground running' is imperative.
The Senior Information Security Analyst will have excellent stakeholder management skills and will be working with employees at all levels of the business up to CIO level, as well as external stakeholders including customers, suppliers, and governing bodies.
- Cloud Security
- Next Generation Antivirus
- Complete Endpoint Security solutions
- Endpoint security configuration and monitoring
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) / GDPR
- Understanding of ISO 27001
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- The drive and confidence to take on this pivotal and brand-new role for the company - with minimal assistance, paired with the ability to cross-train other employees.
- CISM, CISSP or similar certifications would be beneficial
The role offers a strong benefits package, the opportunity to have a real impact into defining the IT Security roadmap for the company and future progression.
All candidates must be UK based / eligible to work in the UK.
Please apply to this advert or email your CV direct to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk