Senior Infrastructure Engineer required by a successful technology company based in Southampton. Due to continued success and growth they are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their team.
The successful Infrastructure Support engineer will be responsible for:
- Supporting the company's local area networks, wide area networks and firewall configurations
- Providing 3rd line support to internal IT teams
- Helping to improve and develop IT processes
- 3rd line helpdesk experience
- RDS thin client environment
- Management & configuration of external firewalls, MPLS & IP Sec Tunnels
- LAN switch and security management
- VPN management
- Installation, administration and support of network services including DHCP, WINS, TCP/IP, DNS, DFS.
- Supporting virtual server environments, monitoring and management of server performance.
- Management of data storage and retention - local, networked & SAN
- Administration and support of NetApp Storage
- Administration and support of VMware environments
- Administration of Exchange and Enterprise Vault
- Office 365
If this opportunity is of interest please contact IanTaylor@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765806.