Senior Infrastructure Engineer is required to join a highly respected and growing company from their head office based in Royal Tunbridge Wells.
The role of a Senior Infrastructure Engineer will involve being responsible for all Infrastructure requirements at a 3rd line level, this role will involve project and BAU work as directed. The underlying objectives are to deliver a stable, resilient and scalable fit for purpose platform that empowers the group to deliver business applications when and where they are required. You will be joining a highly skilled, motivated group of SME's who are all happy to both share knowledge and learn from others. The group are currently undergoing a period of digital transformation that is being led by IT, so it is an exciting time to join.
- Cloud Engineering experience inc Azure and AWS.
- Use of Azure services including ARM templates, JSON and PowerShell DSC
- Use of Dev Ops tools including team City, Octopus deploy, GIT, Azure Dev ops (VSTS)
- Windows AD inc PowerShell
- Office 365 and Azure AD
- MS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, DFSr
- Windows SCCM 2012/16.
- Experience of Microsoft Service Fabric in Azure
- Cisco Networking , Nexus, Switching, routing VLAN config, BGP, OSPF Technology
- Backup technologies inc Rubrik, Veeam and Symantec
- Hyper Converged Data centre experience
- Citrix Netscaler Gateways
- F5/Big IP Load Balancer administration
- Storage Area Networks (preferably HP)
- Other Dev Ops or Cloud based experience
- Orion Solarwinds
- Professional qualifications that support your experience
- Excellent knowledge of the ITIL framework
As you would be liaising with internal customers along with 3rd party suppliers your communications skills, both written and verbal must be very strong.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that offers a fantastic benefits package, training and further career opportunities