Senior Infrastructure Engineer - AWS Implementation
MS Windows, Cloud, AWS, LAN/WAN, VMWare, Cisco, IT Security
Salary up to £48,000 + benefits and flexible working (work from home options 2 - 3 days a week)
We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Senior Infrastructure Support Engineer to work within an established IT team of a large public sector company based in Southampton. This forward thinking and progressive company can offer a competitive salary, flexible working, excellent benefits, long term career prospects and a healthy work / life balance.
The team are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer who can cover a broad range of responsibility and initially help the business move to an AWS Cloud solution. The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will provide support and leadership for various project initiatives across the complete internal IT estate.
A broad background in IT / Infrastructure and recent Cloud experience (AWS, Azure or similar) is required, and any formal IT Security experience is highly desirable.
- 3years+ commercial IT infrastructure experience
- Managed network refreshes, core and edge switches, setting up routing protocols and MPLS services and failover- experience of HSRP, VRRP, OSPF etc
- Led an AWS migration programme, and application modernisation
- Staff management/mentoring experience
- Project managed end user device refreshes through MS Intune
- Experience of working in an ISO27001 environment
- Understanding of Industry best practice
- Understanding of risk management and IT Security
- Experience in providing advice and guidance to senior management
- Experience in working with staff at all levels
- Microsoft stack, Active Directory, Exchange, etc
- AWS, Azure or similar
- HP Procurve
- Educated to degree level in an IT discipline (or relevant demonstrable experience)
- Relevant recognised industry qualifications from, e.g. CCNP is desirable
- Understanding of PCI / PSN compliance
Please apply to this advert or email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk