Senior Java Developer is required to join a leading software development company who specialise in multi-tenant, cloud based, SaaS solutions form their head office based in Bournemouth.
The role of a Senior Java Developer will be to work across the full software development lifecycle within a small team environment. Ideally you will have at least 5 years commercial experience and ideally been developing in a technical stack based on cloud-hosting, micro-services with a restful-API and with the latest Java frameworks.
Required Skills and Experience
- More than 5 years commercial experience in Java - including Java 8
- Developing in a Micro-services architecture
- Developing Restful APIs
- Experience in developing a SaaS based product
- Experience working in teams using Agile methodologies
- Git-based version control
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL or Postgres
- Experience with cloud-based application development (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Exposure to Java frameworks such as Spring, Dropwizard, Jersey and similar
- Exposure to CI tools similar to Jenkins or Semaphore
- Understanding of spatial databases
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company that would be able to offer further career opportunities, training and an excellent benefits package